In case you come across anyone misusing our name to collect personal information as well as to cheat and mislead the you or anyone you know, please reported to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEWARE of such frauds and phishing activities and by following these steps you can identify and safeguard yourself from such scamsters:
- Be vigilant. Do not give out any personal or sensitive data including bank details such as OTP, UPI/ATM PIN, CVV or credit/debit card details to anyone claiming to be a our representative.
- Ensure that you do not click on any suspicious links or any unauthorized web portals or social media posts.
- Watch out for any suspicious calls, fake messages, unsolicited or spam e-mails and any communication sent to you by the unauthorized person(s) asking you to share any personal information malafidely under the pretext of processing refund claims, soliciting to participate in any unauthorized offers, lotteries, contests or scheme or asking for payment of money for such participation or to receive any award thereof or offering any job opportunity.
- Avoid paying any money or deposit funds to any person wrongfully claiming to be our representative or job consultant(s). We do not take money for anything other than the services we offer you or any other kind of payment for jobs.
- Report any incident which you believe to be fake or misleading, immediately to us to stay safe from such fraud or phishing.
- Ensure that you transact with us using the authorized channels of us including our platform, approved social media pages or valid and genuine contact details to keep yourselves safe and secure from such fraud or phishing.
We are concerned about the security of your online transactions with us and always strive to keep a safe and secure user experience for you. In case of any queries please reach out to us at email@example.com